Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sometimes, we have to imagine a silver lining.

It's the traditional 'going back to school' post. I sure hope you all are tired of this. Because I am. =p

Okay okay. I'll get over it with. Tho this thing's just stuffing up posting space.

Noo. Isuk skulahh.
I wish the holidays won't end.
Darn it.
Oh well.
Let's hope the next holidays come fast.
Yay for the next holidays.
Boo for school.

Alright. Now that's that piece of crum is out of the way. Back to business.
I'm feeling better than the few days back. Tho I still hate my brother.
I freaking miss my laptop. I really, really, really do.
Anyways, I'll try not to vent out anger here again. Okay?
Cos curse words make my blog ugly.

I'm flying off to the UK on wednesday.
Got 2 tests to take care of before that. And that piece of news is just great.
Tho it might make some people happy that I'll know the questions to the chem MPRs a week early than all the rest. =D
But it'll sadden them to know that I'm an honest guy. So I won't give then the answers/questions.
Heheheh.

Tomorrow, I have chem pracs. Then afternoon tuitons. Then ngaji. Then night tuitions. I'll be busy till 9pm. *.*
Such an awesome way to start of school, don't you agree? =]
Tuesday's rest day tho. Wednesday too. Cos of afternoon ps.

I kinda miss belalong. And all it's people. It was just an awesome place. Filled with awesome people. And glimmering with awesomeness.
I hope I can go there again. With all the same people. =D
Pictures, just go to facebook. Akid and rafidah has tons of em. 3 albums. =D

I'm off to bed now.
Goodnight, and enjoy your first day of school, maggots. =D

zisce.

No comments: