Saturday, November 14, 2009

wonder what would happen if my boot tried to kiss YOUR FACE!

the weekends are hereee. and it's time to relaaaaax again. =DD

will study extensively on monday. for my bio p2.
tadi, in bio, my bio teacher went nuts on me. I do not know why.
I didnt have this past year we needed to do so I went over to teeja's side of the table and discussed the paper with her. then since I didnt have the paper, I only watched her scribbled notes on the paper and then the teacher dissed me for doing nothing. so I got a paper and scribbled notes there too. then blablabla, si teeja asked me a question and we joked around and then I got bombed for joking around. -_- thenn the teacher asked me a question. and I didnt know the answer and si teeja whispered it to me and then I got bombed for trying to get an answer from si teeja. -_- thennn, I was forced to rub the board. actually, me and mirul were supposed to do it but he ran away. that bastard. -_- so yeah.
conclusion is, saturday afternoons are perfect times to go back home. x]

on thursday, I wanna go out with marule, wafie and marcel again. just cos we can. =D
and this monday will be the last afternoon ps2 session I'll have with the three guys. sad, isn't it? it's like I'm moving to a different class. how horrible.
I'll still see marule during bio andd maybe thursday afternoons anyway. so it's not such a biggie.

I forgot, I was gonna post it up, but since I already greeted him a happy birthday, I didn't. but since I'm such a good friend, I'm gonna do it here.
HAPPY (belated) 18TH(?) BIRTHDAY MR LIQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
sorry I dont remember your age. cos you look so young to me.
p.s. dear lique, I'm kissing ass right now. so dont forget to lend me your mw2 afterwards. =D
and we'll celebrate arah nbk next week. =D

and I realised that I dont wish many people happy birthday here.
cos I'm a big, fat (not really), selfish jerk and I only care about myself and some other people.
riiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttttttt.
I just forget to post em. but I do wish people happy birthday. =D

maybe I'll start next year. the new new year's resolution. "to be nicer to other people"

zisce.

No comments: