Thursday, November 5, 2009

Do to others what you want others to do to you. O_O

yayy. my hellish 3-exams-in-2-days period is overr. =DD
so now I'm back with one week, one exam. and my exams end next next friday. huzzaaaahh!
I'm still thinking of holidays. and games. cos thinking of exams is so boring. x]

I had a great day today. eventho I had to go to school on a holiday. cos I went out with the guys and marcel. =D been looooong (I think) since we went out. and it was crazy. x]
me and marule came over late cos our exam was the second shift. and we spent about 3 hours arah nbk. wafie and marcel spent about 5. x] yes, we have nothing better to do. and after that, we went to kfc to eat. mmmm. but that sorta made us broke. x]
but yeah, it was a good day. laughed a lot with the guys. specially marcel. I miss times like those.

and he told me that he fell for the 'best friends' post. and marule too. =DDD
dont know about wafie tho. I bet he did too. =p
awu wahh. you know, if you highlight the end of the post, there's a hidden message. really, go check!
you 3 will always be my best friends. =D
but you three are tied for second place. first place is syat, as always. =p
happy now? you better be!
and you three owe me a KISS. xD

when people are asked for superpowers, they go for superstrength or superspeed or invisibility or jedi force powers! but I say supersmart brain. =D whyy? first, I'd invent a car that wont contribute to global warming and sell them at high prices. that would make me rich and also help the world. then I'l make more inventions to help the world. like something to make more ozone for the ozone layer and decrease the CO2 in the atmosphere. and also, an invention to kill terrorists and evil criminals in the world. *nods.

I wanna relax alreadyyy. x]
and wafie cursed me and marule with his double-A curse. damn you wafiee. x]
zisce.

No comments: