Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm not full of shit. my ass is. O_o

today was.... okay I guess.
I woke up at 8 and didnt go back to sleep. cos I couldnt. so I stayed up and made a house in the sims. =D
it looks fantabulous! well, the living room part only, I like. all the other parts, not so much. 2nd best room for me is the bedroom. and I'm only playing with one sad sim. poor poor sim.
so that was pretty much a first. me, waking up early on a holiday. using CHEATS on a game. (not a first, but it's a first for this year) actually playing through sims. (a bit)
aaannndddd. get this. the stupid westlife song is stuck in my head. world of our own kah namanya. I cant get it out of my headd. and I keep singing it! NOOOOO! it's star world's fault!

anyways, I watched psych in the morning. been a while since I last watched it. I like it better than csi and grey's anatomy and stuff. cos it's funny. like me. =D okay, not so much.
and it's cool too. you should go watch it. =D

so apart from the games I'm downloading, I'm also downloading movies.
you know, 'movies'. get me? =D
nada wah. downloading funny people and zombieland. cos unfortunately, we cant find any good versions of the dvds. funny people arent even here yet. (heheh. a pun) so yep.

dad bought a new tin of weightgain again. ughh. how can torture make people gain weiigghhttt? I drink it anyhows. the way I see it? the more I drink, the faster it'll disappear. =D of course, after that, it'll reappear again. after 2-5 days of delay. so just trying to push my luck here.

internet's being pretty crappy. cant go to thepiratebay to check out new torrents sometimes.
ooohh. also. I signed up for thepiratebay.org. it's where I get all my torrents.
it's the first ever website I signed up for voluntarily. usually I sign up because I have to. or else I cant browse through the site. so this is yet another first.
maybe I'll spend the holidays doing stuff I've never done before. oooooooohhh. that should be interesting. too bad my extremely short attention span cant handle the pressure.

we got a little world of our own. (8)
I'll tell you things that noone else knows. (8)
I'll let you in where noone else goes. (insert music note)

that last line sounds dodgy. :D
maybe it's just my dirty minded brain thinking. but yeah.

if you've met a guy who doesnt have a dirty brain, I'd like to meet him. =]

zisce.

No comments: