Friday, November 20, 2009

what would I ever do without you? my lovely 'bestfriends'

yipppeeeeeeee. exams are over! =D
and immediately after I got home, I got on guitar hero. yeahh! (Y)
after playing a few songs, I tried dragonforce on hard. AND I FREAKING DIED AT 91%! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT. karang lagi aku cuba. and if I can finish it, I'll video it and post it here. cos that's be how jobless I'll be. =D
and I found a new crazy song on guitar hero. forgot what it's called but it was performed by this band called prototype. 'funn' to play on expert. =D

in about 3 days, I'll have 2 new games. which are dragon age: origins and sims 3 : world adventure.
yes dragon age sounds very geeky. but it was the top downloaded game for a few weeks or something. so I wanna see why people wanted to download it.
sims 3 is just to see what's new. even tho I dont play it much. x]

oh yeah, what the fuck is I love you so many much more???? and I love you full?? what the heeeelllllll is wrong with those peopleeee?

anyways, I'm off to enjoy my holidays now. =D
will post if anything interesting happens. and I might go to the uk exhibition thing later. so yep.

zisce.

No comments: