Wednesday, November 25, 2009

it's time to nut up, or shut up.

I think I haven't told you about si ajeeb and his crisis. this is something si abang would definitely want to hear.
you see, he has no laptop. so he used my elder sister's old asus laptop.
one day, he was playing guitar hero with me. he played like an idiot when suddenly he hit the laptop (which was on our couch) and it fell. and it shut down. and ia macam biasa masih. main guitar hero.
then after playing, he found out that he couldn't switch it on. :O and so he panicked. with all his "cana ni raff??" or "napa ya raff??" questions at me. and all I said was "inda ku tau eeeehh. kau yang gugurkan. bukan araf." I know it sounds mean. but that feels reaaaaaaalllyyy goood to say to him. cos he usually doesnt get into trouble that big. =D
so now, me and ameen wants him to 'fess up to bapa. cos that's the right thing to do. so he can send it to a shop to be fixed. buttt, by doing so, he'll get a major bombage. :D that's why he's scared out of his shitpants. we told him to tell dad but he goes X( like a wussyyyy. so now, me and ameen calls him a pussy. =D and usually during dinner, we stare at him and signal him to tell dad. but he keeps pussying out. heheheh. pretty funny. we dont get to bully him much you see. and this is very very fun to us. :D
so now we're waiting for him to 'fess up to dad. cos he keeps saying "awuuu. isuk ajeeb gtau bapa" and he doesnt. cos he a wuss. :D
i wish abang was here. and also I hope this can keep on going forever. x]
and we can blackmail him too. with "kami gtau bapa nii ajeeb rusakkan laptop kaka" and he goes "jangan waaaahhhh." heheheh. he's such an idiot.

anyways, zombieland was AWESOME! I give it a 10! :D
emma stone was in the movie. she was in the rocker, the bassist girl. she hot too. :D cos she has bangs. I dont know why but I like girls with bangs now. probably because I date one! x]

anyways, the internet's being a total shit ass today. I'm trying to download every avenue's new album. picture perfect. but you know what the download speed is? 1400-1700 BYTES/sec. so yeah. it's pretty fast. I'm gonna finish the 52MB download in 10 FREAKING HOURS.
so yes, the super fast download speed is only available from the best telecommunications service provider, telbru. :D make sure you guys subscribe to them or you'll lose the chance of getting such fast speeds.

zisce.

No comments: