Saturday, November 28, 2009

RIDE THE LIGHTNING.

dad finally bought us the gh metallicaaaaaa! :DDD
and that has kept me in very good spirits for the last few days while I was breaking my fingers on the gh controllers. unfortunately, out drum pedal, wirenya putus. so si ajeeb cant play the drums. so he was slappin da bass, man. :D fortunately, my fav guitar controller which has been unusable for the past few months, is now fixed. :D
we finished the career mode in a day. since si ajeeb dont have the drums to struggle on. bass is eaaaassyy. and guitar was hard. which is good. cos the guitar to world tour was really easy. cept for hot for teacher. which I cant do till now. the newer guitar hero versions are gh 5, van halen and band hero. I'd only buy band hero because it has sugar we're goin down. which is reaallyyy coool. but other than that, it only has hit songs. like taylor swift's songs. which is booorriiinng. I'd rather buy van halen or gh 5. but I wont buy another gh for about 6 months or so. unless si abang or si kaka buys us one. :D
I'm still trying to find which songs are fun. so far, my favs are: king nothing, all nightmare long, ONE and some others.

I cant go ouuuuuutttttt. and it's soooo booorriiinngggggg. I wanna go ouuutttt. with my friiiieeeennddss. and syat. :D and some more of my friiieennddddds.
I really wish I can drive now. too bad I'm only gonna get my driver's license in a year!
I hope astro, internet and gh will last me the whole month.

will need to buy new drum pedals for the gh drum set. dont know how much one costs. or even where to get one.

and ajeeb has been very annoying.
he keeps asking me these common sense questions. -_-
like, tadi pagi. on the way to rbc arah airport, when we were already close, almost entering the restaurant, he asked me "kan makan kah?".
then masa makan, I asked him "ada dst text ajeeb pasal annual fee atu?"
and ia cakap "alum. mesti bayar kah tu?"
then I said "inda eeeeh. dorang bagi $25"
and he said "mahal jua $25. pakai credit kah bayar tu?"
and i went =\
he knows nothing, does he?

and oh, before I forget, semalat hari raya aidiladha. :D
(no, not a typo)

zisce.

No comments: