Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I love your whispering eye.

have you ever noticed that all cheesy or corny stuff, when said in malay, it becomes even more cheesier or cornier?
like, even the simple I love you becomes 'aku cintai mu' or 'aku sayang kamu' (I'm sorry for the horrible malay)
how does that happen anyways? it's basically the same thing. but they sound different.
it's just a random thought.

anyways, I've just finished watching funny people. it is hillarious! :D it's 2 hours 30 minutes long tho. but it's good. seth rogen's coolness and adam sandler's craziness makes such an awesome combo. x]
now watching zombieland. so far, it's really good. it's cool and funny. =] imagine macam a movie version of borderlands! but no zillions of guns. plus slow-mo. great actors too. so it's awesomeee.

2012 was looooonnggg. but to me, it was a good survival movie. =D an 8.

my stupid mattress is so freaking busted. mattresses are supposed to be flat like this ------. mine is like this --__----. there's a freaking pit somewhere in the middle. my back freaking hurts because of it. stupid mattress. -.-

and I dont hate miley cyrus anymore. cos she's hot now. :D
so dont hate me for not hating miley for not being not hot anymore. not being not hot gave me a good reason to not hate her who I use to hate.
get me? =]

zisce.

No comments: