Tuesday, November 17, 2009

'school' is just a fancy word for an educational prison.

I am freeeeee. from the difficult papers! =D
now all that's left is kacoi (sp?) chem p1. I hope it will be easy. I'll just go crazy with them mcqs. I dont really care anymores. =D

anyways, today's babu's birthday! happy birthday si babuuu. dad bought her a new mobile phoneee. I forgot what type of nokia. not really into phones. and that steamer iron thing. cos she always wanted one but never really did buy it. I gave her a present too! =D I designed her birthday cake. lawaaaaaa. even I'm amazed by my own work. shows how talented I am. RIIIIGGGHHHTTTT. the only other cake which can match it's prettiness is syat's cake. =D
anyways, she's 46. she's exactly 30 years older than me. =D


all that's left to do for me now is to play lots of games till my eyes pop out of their sockets. and go to school for a few days. VIPs (Very Important Parents. I know, lame right?) day is on monday but my parents cant come. so will be skipping school on that day and the days after till the holidays arrive. =D there's a field trip on saturday to tasek lama too. bio. I'm too lazy to go cos we'll be learning. learning + field trip = snorefest. but I'm still going to school to submit my chem homeworks.

I'm looking forward to guitar hero metallicaaa! xD
I'm gonna headbang so hard while playing, my brain will drop out of my head.
and I'm gonna play so fast with the guitar controller, my fingers will break.
I hope we can save enough money for it tho. cos that'll be my only xbox entertainment throughout the holidays. =]

life is great. =D

zisce.

No comments: