Monday, November 9, 2009

dont spend your whole life holding on.

I HAVE GOT THE GREATEST NEWS!! =DDDD
I'M GONNA BE A DAAADDDD!!
tapi aku eksenn.

I havent got much to do. just study study study, homeworks homeworks homeworks, school school school. boring boring boring!
anyways, big news I got today is about my chem block. because my little small 8-person chem class is gonna be dissolved into other classes starting next year. I got U2.1. so I'm sorry marule, my ps block has now changed into block 4. so I have ps AND chem with wafie. =D bye marruuulleeeee.
good news about the change is that, AKU DAPAT BALIK AWAL ON TUESDAYS!! =DDD cos I have ps before lunch and ths after lunch. =D
and good news for wafie cos now he has friends during his ps. me, andrew and nadhim will get ps 4 now. =]

and on saturday, something real weiirrrdddd happened. I went to the foodcourt arah hypermart to eat. with syat. then after ordering our food, we sat down at a table which had a guy and a girl (I think who was a couple) sitting at the other end. the guy who looked like a pundan/lambut/whatever was covering his face. the girl was macam biasa, looking at us and the guy. then, after that, they left. so it was normal that they did right? NOT. their food was barely half eaten. iatah namanya membajiiyyy tu catu atuuu. and he was eating tastey butterprawn too. if we knew, we wouldn't have ordered food and just ate that. =D

I watched phobia 2. it wass scaaaarrryyyy. and the ending had a good twist. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT. xD
especially with people who are scaredy cats. like me! =D
so bring me to watch it. =p

bio tomorrow! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

zisce.

No comments: