Thursday, November 26, 2009

what a sad skinny creation I turned out to be.

so my driver went back to indon. and now I cant go anywhere. can only go out when my parents dont have work (which are fridays and sundays) and at night when my parents want to dine out. so now I cant enjoy the holidays like I was supposed to. hooray.

I now spend the holidays checking out torrents. I look for movies and games to download, etc. and I know it's been long but dragon age origins is almost done. after 1 week and 3 days of downloading. yes, I dont have a life.
actually wafie, I can download modern warfare 2 here. and it should finish downloading by now. and I can actually enjoy it by now. but yeaaahhh. I'll just wait for sunday. which is soo faaaarr awaaayy. and I miss hanging out with you guys. sad.
oh yes, l4d2 is out too. but most of them aren't working. the only way to play the game is to buy it. buuttt. I dont have THAT much money to buy the original game. I'd rather buy gh metallica. :D which I havent bought yet cos I'm out of dough.

I wish I can go out. =\
home is boring. all I do is check for torrents and play borderlands. and sometimes, sims.
and watch tv while playing the games. I am that jobless. having gh metallica will definitely help with the joblessness. I'll ask dad to buy it for us. *.*

zisce.

No comments: