Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I like poople with whoux. :D

today was a pretty relaxed school day. but before today, I'd like to talk about the ths test and chem test I had the other day. :O I passed both. xD ths, I got 2nd highest. 21/27. the highest is 26/27. crazyyyy. chem, I got 37/55. bangga ku eh. xD ada one question atuu. almost all rights. and it was 2-3 marks each subquestion. first time tu. slalunya, a 3 mark subquestion, I'd get a 1 or 0. :D

tadi, ths was just reading. now kami masuk into answering critical reasoning questions. payah yoo. :O bio, we learnt about enzymes and stuff. pretty normal. ooh oohh! a 'did you know' fact!
Did you knooowww.
the faded jeans we wear now. it was actually started from this guy who washed his jeans with stones in the machine or something. then it made the faded white colour. but since it damages the jeans AND the machine, inda kana pakai lagi the method.
Jeans - made from fabric - made from cellulose (which is in your veggies!). cellulose is digested by cellulase which is what people now use to make the faded colour.
awesome eh?
maths, pretty relaxed as usual. I finished my work early so I left class early. :D chem pracs, I finished early too. tapi isuk antar the paper. so yeah.
then menalur sampai the blitz (ex-soas sci1) vs superfly (ex-soas sci 2) match. blitz was awesome. (Y) they lost, but they were still awesome. :D 2-0.
I had fun watching. I even got to play around with the ball during the match too. :O the ball out and it was going in my direction. so I cool-ly lifted it up (with my feet) and kicked it to them. I was so cool. xD hahahah. awuuu. bangga ku! =p
i think about 3 or 4 of them got injured tho. cramps. but they still were fine. and nad sprained his arm but still made saves. good work nadd! (Y)
the connection has been cacat these past few days so aku online pakai phone. will tell when it'll get better again. :D

NO HOMEWORK TODAY! xDD

zisce.

No comments: