Saturday, April 11, 2009

gooogle?

chem was keerraaaaaapppp.
but I think I did alright. I think I'll pass. *nods.
tapi payah ahh. targeting the just-pass range of marks. 50-55. and sampat lagi becrita tuu time test ah. when the teacher went out. heheh.

tadi bio pracs bataaahhh. till 4. panas lagi tuu. teacher had to off the fans and air conds so that out bunsen burners wont go crazy. and dorang selurukan cara si kamal was dancing. hahaha. funny stuff. and si marule. ia tagur si amirul (not merule) about pronounciation. "goggle kali ahh" nya. then masa teacher tanya ia, he says "umm... wear safety... googles?" -_-"

ooh, we bought a guitar hero controller. and they gave us 2 free original games! that's 200-freaking-dollars! eventho the guitar bida. and bukan wireless. that was an offer we couldn't refuse. *.* so now here we are. nyanyat main guitar hero. my fingers hurt like hell. but I'm still playing. cos it's soo freaking addictive. :D
and now I'm off to play more guitar hero. =]

zisce.

No comments: