Sunday, April 19, 2009

scottish moron. x]

bilaaa aku last post ani?
tuesday. bolehlah.

so wednesday, I had my ths test. it was alright. si jul tiru some of my answers. -_-
then on thursday, results of the chem test and ths tests were out. :O
chem, I PASSED! 62%. xD highest of all the classes was 92%. gillaaaa. kaball.
ths, I got the highest! 81%. wooohooo. and jul got the 2nd highest. 79%. talur. tecangang kami. we were the dumb ones at the start of the classes. x] we actually got the same number of questions right tapi the marks saja lain. he got all his wrongs in the 7 marks part. I got mine arah the 6 marks part. if we just got 1 more right, we'd get an A. but ah well. that's good enough.
saturday, I had my maths test and bio. maths was alright. the part about the range and domain of functions aku antam. x] bio, the high marked questions aku antam. but all other questions were okay. (y) time ps, we talked about captain planet. si kim inda tau siapa captain planet! wth! he says he's a monkey! a freaking monkey! he's not a monkey! he's a green haired freak with rings! and then our conversation trabang ke pepsiman. the idiot who runs from huge rolling objects just to get to a vending machine! -_-" good game. good times. =D
and saturday night, I went to watch the play about a play of macbeth. it was FUNNAY! xD totally worth 5 bucks. had a really good time. =]

now arah empire. si bapa bawa tidor sini. internet here is AWESOME. x]
going home soon tho. gonna learn the guitar with wafie. :D

zisce.

No comments: