Sunday, May 10, 2009

missed mey?!

I finally found internet! which is in manggis. a crummy cybercafe. with blocky monitors and annoyingly small keyboards. but noowww I forgot what I was gonna update about. -_-

yesterday, had a maths test. sanang jua laahh. homeworks I havent done. :O
tomorrow ada chem test. homeworks are almost done. yay. :D
ths, we've just gotten into identifying assumptions. payaahhh.
and bio, enzyme stuff. pretty okay. and ooh, kelmarin we watered plants. teacher's plants. weird thing to do but yeah.

it's been weeeks since the modem died on us. I've been going online with my phone which is supremely annoying cos slalu dc and suuuuper laggy. I haaaattteee dst internet. and telbru. for providing us with false fast internet hopes. grrr. :@
so when they fix the modem again, I'll post stuff. lotsa stuff. okey dokey? :D

and ooh, HAPPY MAMA'S DAY. to myself. and all other mamas/babus. =D

zisce.

No comments: