Wednesday, April 1, 2009

thanks for the 80 bucks, suckers!

prize presentation today, lupa bawa the camera daa. but it was alright. lama sudah I didnt meet some of the dudes. like lique and marcel and izzul. and tadi baru jumpaa. sama masih dorang ah. crack. xD
marcel was obsessed with hitting our asses. specially mine and marule's and zaki's. kesian kami. x]
so I think the dudes who got 7 Os got 70 bucks and the dudes who got 8 got 80. mun 10 O wahh, 100 tu yo. xD too bad si marule inda dapat add mathsnya. mun indaa, 90 bucks tuu. lanja tu eh. heheh. and I already used up 30 for an easi card and kfc. mmmm. kfc. we went to kfc tadi after the prize presentation. ahir tarus ku masuk chem tadi for the pracs.
speaking of the pracs, ancur yooo. aku angau banar ah. first I didnt know what to do so I asked andrew about everything. then aku ani gagas banar, gugur glass funnel and glass rod ku arah meja. nasib inda pacah. then sambung, sambung, gugur tia weighing tube(?) ku anii ke lantai. abis pacaaahhh. then kana ketawakan uleh the teacher. "why are you trying to break the apparatus since just now?" nya and "what a good start for you. maybe the bad luck will end now." ketawakannya kuu. but aku pikir awal2 ia mental but fortunately inda. and to her, I'm azeem. heheh.
then masuk for house meeting, inda batah lapas atu, abis, keluar baliikk. then debates! :O speech ku nadai and si jiah and sarah dropped out so the teacher saja yang gantikan kami. sorry cherr. I got to be madam chairperson. :D the debate was cool. si mufasa damam. payah ia kan debate. and si merule was gooood. no wonder he made the team. and he aint a sub. he part of the main team. coolio.
and that's my day.
now I have to do my bio homeworks and read up the textbook on biological molecules. ooooohh. -.-

zisce.

No comments: