Friday, April 10, 2009

putting on the pocket protectors. in other words, getting the nerd ON!

booooohhh.
ISUK CHEM MPR! (Monthly Progress Report)
what's that? test baahhh! TEST!
I'm soooo dead. and aku ani main xbox pulannggg. astaaahhh.
and ths test is next wednesdayy. and bio test jua next week. so I dont have to endure 2 tests in a day. tapi chem wahh. bangang ku nya muu.
so here I am, studying for the test tomorrow. redoing ALL of the notes onto a small book so I can revise better. sejak bila si azeez rajin aniii? antah eh. and and hari atuu. I had nothing to do time ps so I finished all of my homeworks. including the ones that weren't supposed to be done. gilaaa. naaaddd! kau tuu. ps sama aku. jadi gon tia ku juaa. hahahah. nada wah nad. =p
and after this, if I have time, I'll redo my bio notes too. on my laptop. hancuurrr tulisan ku nya muu. and since I have photoshop now, I can draw and edit the diagrams for the notes. muunnn ada masa. liat saja. main game ni karang. and mun buat krajaa, I'll get side-tracked and start editing other pictures. -_-"
wish me luck!

zisce.

No comments: