Tuesday, April 14, 2009

such a beautiful dayyy. (8)

just to update the blog.
today's a gooood day.
today, ps awal2 so I finished my bio homework and part of my maths hw early.
today, bio, we finished theory awal so we did what was supposed to be homework and passed it up. now, tinggal sikit saja lagi.
today, chem, the theory was a bit fun cos she played around with balloons and made jokes. which is waayyy better than the serious stuff she used to do.
today, maths, I (almost) finished the work she gave (with wafie's help) and passed it up so I dont have any maths homework.
today, patang, no class. so balik awal. then I guitar hero'ed the afternoon awayyy.

I want to learn how to play the REAL guitar. tapi guitar dsini cacat. untuned and one of the strings putus. -_-
all because of people's comments on my loonng fingers. it's either guitar, piano or YOYO. :D yoyo-ing is funn.
drums I havent played for a looonnngggg time. so yeahh.

I'm off to do my bio and chem homeworks now. pasal I'm such in a good mood, I've turned into a nerd.
I need a good earpiece for my ipod. dapat dangar lagu time ps or boring subjects.
and ooh, isuk ada thinking skills(ths) mpr. so wish me luck. :D

zisce.

No comments: