Monday, April 6, 2009

I wanna play guitar hero. =(

the test was daaayyuuuuummmm. bangang ku. :D
I didnt get to revise much. inda masuk everything that I read. talur. so in the end, I didnt know what I was writing. at least I only left 1 question unasnwered. out of... 20? and nya this saturday punya test lagi payah. nooooo. I'm sooo dead.

last night, I slept at 1 pasal si ajeeb. ia liat tropic thunder. aku ikut. heheh. I like ittt. I'll give it a 9.5! x] ain't nothing but a thaannggg. then aku main fifa on his psp. sampaaaiii pukul 1.

today, aku banyak angan2 cos I was freaking sleepy. :D maths, I hella didnt know what was happening. I just copied whatever was on the whiteboard. and test nya pasal functions ani lagi. biar tia eeeehh. antam sajaa tia karang. x] bio was alright I think. just getting a bit confusing now with all these structures and whatnot. but I guess its alright. ths we're finally done with mcqs. xD ia bagi some homework to be done and passed up on wednesday. then we'll be off to past years kali. and the paper 2 stuff. yay. =D
I feel like dropping maths. cigu nya ani macam.... antah. boring. and this one guy saja yang jawab all of her questions. and this one guy macam sitaie tau everything. banci ku. loud, arrogant and annoying. banci ku. -.- or maybe just change blocks. x]

tadi ada prize presentation for the best students of 08. all of them dapat As in maths, most dapat As in phys, chem and bio. crazyy. kami datang a bit ahir tadi so paksa duduk blakang skali. but ah well. it was still alright. banyak ketawa tadi. inda pulang mendangar whatever the teacher was talking. dont like the teacher anyways so whatever.

I miss playing guitar hero. kan bali the guitar hero 3 set saja ku ehh. about $100 kali. havent checked yet. isuk tah mun rajin aku ke egm.

my blog's getting dull without pictures. huh.
I've installed phtotoshop already. but I'm too lazy to download good brushes and fonts to edit stuff. plus I'm busy with school stuff anyway.
ahhh wellllll. lain kali tah. :D

zisce.

No comments: