Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'll go jonas brothers on ya! >=(

had somewhat a good day today.
I woke up late. at 11. then aku ingat pasal neesah's birthday party. so I looked for mom and dad to ask for transport. then dorang nada. :O so I went downstairs to find my driver. ia nada juaa. :OO so I panicked for minutes. then aku message my driver to come back homee. then balik tia yaa. after an hour or so.
I watched anastasia while waiting. *.* been looonnnggg since I watched it. brings back memories. =D
then driver datang, si ajeeb ikut jua. he wanted downloaded psp games from egm arah mall. tapi nya dorang too high psp version si ajeeb ani. paksa downgrade. and dorang ani inda pandai canaa. so inda tia jadiii. -_-"
after that, headed over to big papa's for neesah birthday. I got her this book. well, me and syat got her the book. she suggested, I bought. so it's more of our present to her. :D
went there with marule, marcel and wafie. merule was supposed to come tapi ia inda dapat. ada debate stuff kali. and we talked and laughed and all from the beginning to the end of the party. been looonnnggg since we messed around like that. good times they were.
and I didnt know why but after a half-plate of food, kanyang tia ku. weird. and I was feeling reaaalll hungry before that. ah well. at least I ate. good food there. the chocolate cake was scrumptious. :D and marule LOVED the balls. we didnt know what they were but they were crazily tasty balls. x]
then time ramai orang balik, kami pun baliikkk. not really balik, we went to seri qlap. menganggur. x] kami ke arcade. pokleeennn! xD and kami main this addictive shooting game. usul saja macam pandai main then timbak, miss sajaaa. bidaaa bida. and I tried ddr. the machine there ate my tokens! i put on standard mode then masa main, expert! *.* mati tiaaa. ilang 2 tokens. ah well. then went round and round the place. nada kan dbuat ah. -.- lapas atu balik semula ke arcade, main the shooting game lagii. on expert. esehh. nada kana. si taie! x] then round round the place lagi and then baliiikkkk.

now I have to study for my chem test tomorrow. I'm sooooo dead. :D wednesday, I have my ths test and saturday, I'll have bio and chem. wheeeee. maths lagi alum tau. hope she puts in this week too. then I won't have to worry about it in the future.

finally, happy birthday nisah! :D
sorry I didnt get to talk much with ya tadi. you were busy with your friends. x]
and thanks for inviting us to your party. =]

zisce.

No comments: