Thursday, April 23, 2009

ducks in the ocean!

i dropped out of prefecting today.
they all ask why I did. and you must be asking why too.
and the answer to that is.... it's complicated. =D
text me up in msn if you really want to know. if you just simply want to know, just leave a message in the c-box. =]
so since I dropped out, I'm free of any duties and crap and shit for the weekend! and my entire 2-year md stay! xD

this monday I have another chem test. =[ hope it'll be easy.
bio, out of the 80+ bio students, I ranked number 36. \m/ along with si kamal. :D
maths, I scored an astonishing 95! (Y) but yeah, ramai orang dapat 90+. yowza.
and ramai orang in my maths class jadi prefects/mps. ooooohh. booo! xp

I'll update more when I remember what happened in the past week. =D

zisce.

No comments: