Wednesday, September 28, 2011

fooorr science!

hello y'all!
are y'alll ready for some rootin tootin double timin executin macho mannin post?
well too bad, cos heree I goouououou.


sorry I didnt update through the weekend and such.
might've been too lazy. might've been to busy.
welp, lets start with satruday shall we?


spend the morning menalur, as always. patang ada open house arah rumah si farah.
we went there super early pasal si fillah (my housemate) pikir it was at 1. rupanya at 2. -_-
but it was alright. nothing lost. dapat sembayang sana and all so no worries.
it was fun. met lotsa new people. so it was all good. =D


sundayy. pagi kana bawa main bula. yay!
i waited for them for a while arah uni. and I saw some chipmunks! so adorable.
no, they weren't singingg. -.-
soo kami start main maybe about 10+, catu.
anddd masa main, I fell down. and both my knees were scraped. and bedarah. -.-
pasal the turf atu nya dorang mun rabah sikit, bedarah. so yeah.
didnt notice it at first. until the cold wind blew on it. and I was like, napa ia padih ani.
liat, bedarah. -_-
speaking of cold winds, inda bepaluh ah aku main! that's the first time.
selalunya I sweat out buckets.
also, pasal sajuk and inda warm up, tecramp. hahahaha.
so lame.
patangnya, I just rested. my whole body was down. so yeah.



mondayyy. pagi, nada banyak. patang PBL!
PBL was secaaaaary.
but it was alright. discussion saja kami alum brapa pandai. but we went through.
then we discussed a new scenario. where I was SCRIBE.
scribe mesti dangar everything and write them down on the boards.
it was okay. mesti pandai dangar important stuff and write saja. only the discussion is fast. so yeah.


tuesday, VS.
VS was quite okay. enjoyable, even.
we discussed Utility vs Futility.
macam, what do you do to a patient who can't be saved anymore?
do you work hours and hours to help him be comfortable?
or do you just let nature take its course.
something like that. so yes, it was very interesting. =]


patangnya I set up my newww... BOOKSHELF!
awwww yeahh. now my room looks organised. (finally) =D
DIY stuff is funnn. and manleh. so I quite enjoyed it.
ganya screwdriver ku bah. macam pinsil kuntut usulnya.
so screwing around (heheheh. see what I did there?) was a bit hard.
but I survived. =D



my room before I had my bookshelf


my room while I was assembling my bookshelf

my room after I have my bookshelf. plus creeper on the right.


 today, I'm off to the labs!
i'll be wearing my labcoat. SCIENCE!
tomorrow, I might head to the center. I'll try to get pics. =D


till next time.

No comments: