Wednesday, October 12, 2011

attempt to post at least once in 2 weeks : FAILED

HAALLLLOOOOOOOOO.
i sincerely apologize for not being able to post anything the past 2 weeks.
mainly cos I've started going to the library in my free time (eseh) and I just forget to update.
and also, nothing much happens. blajar blajar blajar.
buttttt!
recently, something interesting has happened.


I went to leicester over the weekend! =D
in conjunction with syat's (belated) birthday and also her moving in. aku bacakan yasin and doa selamat. am I awesome or whaaat. =D
I went on friday afternoon, arrived at night. it was a 5 hour journey. but it was worth it. *.*
leicester was fuunn.
one thing I love about the place there is the WARMTH. it was a really nice break from glasgow weather. =D
also, halal food is everywhere! bejurit baaahhh. so I was pretty amazed by that. lama udah inda di brunei bah. iatah sakai. =p
also, the city center is big and fun as well. =D
overall, I'd rate the weekend a 20/10! it was that great. =D
at the leicester clocktower

ooooh. and I got some posters! they're so freaking awesome!
i just love how that thing looks so creepy in the corner

hugeee thanks to syat for getting me these. =]


oooh! and more good news!
kelmarin masa pbl, i did some advanced reading. i read this week punya topics a bit cos I had some extra time. iatah masa pbl, I sounded like I knew my shit. padahal baru baca like an hour ago. =D
overall, it was a good pbl. and I've done like 70% of this week's pbl!
so productive!
and I made chicken last night. it tasted awesome! but some of them alum masak. heheheh. so aku masak lagi sekali. x]
too bad aku nada gambar. sorry. =\


welp. that's all for now.
until more interesting news. =D


zisce.

No comments: