Friday, September 23, 2011

lady luck's fist bump

hellow thereee. =D
today was a totally turnaround from yesterday.
while yesterday was one of my unluckiest days (so far), today has been filled with sorta good luck. =D

so today, I woke up late. kinda. cos I had no classes till 3pm.
3pm would be my PBL meeting. every thursday afternoon, we meet up to discuss about our case.

SO! to start of the day, nooo chatting for me.
no sir-reeee.
I made some notes. =D for the discussion.
lots of good notes made. and I felt super productive. huzzah!

then came lunch time. I've been suuper hungry today.
woke up, ate 2 bowls of cereal. but they like fizzled through me. no effect.
then came lunch timeee. and I felt like eating something elsee. likee.. egg. *.*
so I went off... to cook for the first time!
so prepare for a nuclear explosion glasgow. cos the zeezster is about to cook!
and so I went to the store to get eggs and SALT to cook.
a professional cook whose identity i wish not reveal told me salt makes everything better.
it was syat.
anyways! my egg turned out fine. =D
AND I FORGOT TO USE THE FREAKING SALT.
but look at the dish I made! =D
made with advanced cooking skills such as rice-cooking, microwave heating and egg flipping. KAPOW!

is that some masterchef shit or whaaat. amirite? am i? right? guys?

so yeaah. then more note making, then off to uni for discussion.
which was pretty intense 
and pretty over the top 
and it lasted for 10 minutes.
yep. it lasted for literally 10 minutes. then we left. cos some people felt lazy and left. so we all left.

thenn I waited for the bus for like 10 minutes. i was on timeee this time, but no bus. :(
so I went to the bookshop to see if any labcoats were still around.
it was 3 in the afternoon. of courseee it was out.
but this time it wasnt! and I had just enough money to get one. =D
i got a labcoat! i am so sciencey!
then I went out the store.....
AND I SAW MY BUS.
so i dashed over there like forrest gump. and I made it. =D



so I hope tomorrow will go just as well. =]
speaking of tomorrow, the lovely syats is flying off to the UK! =D
in caseee I dont get to text you, cos I have my lectures...
have a safe flight love. =]
and I'll see you... in december. =D

zisce.

No comments: