Thursday, September 15, 2011

it's a brriiigghhttt sun shaineeee daaeeee

hello a peoples!


today's the 3rd day the old zeester is alone in glasgow.
and today went pretttyyyy well.
well kinda. ok lah. above average. B+. A- lah.


i woke up at 7 tadi. then I chatted and played games with ajeeb sampaaai aku kan jalan ke uni.
at uni, there was a registration thing first. ramaaaaai yang ambil medicine. 200+ people!
it's a very intimidating number. its scary to know how many smarties I'm up against.
but that's meds. sooo I should get used to it.
registration, I had to register to some organizations. and I got a free medical dictionary! sweet.


blablabla, lunch, I went to subway. aloonneeee. :(
it was veryy lonely. cos usually i eat at home. and I chat with syat. but yeaaahh.
so I called the people back home. ada babu. =D
but kajap saja aku call. x]
thenn went back to uni. another talk till 2.30.
got another at 3, tapi aku sembayang dulu. I explored on my own kajap. and ada tejumpa the surau. =D
blablabla, more talking. abis at 4.30.


OOOH!
today, the weather was SUNNNY! =D
it was nice seeing the sun. he's like my new best friend. or SHE.
do you remember the teletubbies baby-sun?
well, it was actually a baby-daughter! see what I did there? I'm so funny.
anyhoos. it was still damn cold outside even with the sun. cacat weather sini ah. -.-
but it was lovely lovely weather.







tomorrow pagi aku freeee till 2. so I'll be online for all my brunei pooples!
and again, I hope all of you are well.


zisce.

No comments: