Tuesday, September 13, 2011

1st day alone.

hey there guysss.
so it was my first official day alone in glasgow.
had some things to do. mainly my health screening. which went through okay.
i had to take some bloods. and apparantly somehow my blood flow was slow or something? and she ended up having to poke me balik balik. sakit ah. -.-

effects after being poked with a needle. hurts more than what's shown. =(


then after that, on the way back, i just missed the bus for 5 mins. so I had to wait for another bus for 25 mins. sajuuuuuuuukk di luar. super windy as well.
they said ada a hurricane somewhere in the atlantic or something? and northern UK yang affected by it. so there's currently 50-60mph winds outside? i dont know. alum ku compare with my running speed if it's slower or sama. OAAAAA.






anyways, cos of that, aku inda jadi jalan tadi ke city center to buy stuff. so I was stuck in the house. all aloonneeeee.


no worries!
I played lol with ajeeb which was great and also sampat skype sama dorang. =D
spent most of the day chatting with syat.
and tadi aku ngaji after maghrib. felt great. =]


i have to go out tomorrow to get some stuff. hopefully this weather dies down by tomorrow afternoon. x]


hope everyone's well in brunei. =]


zisce.

No comments: