Monday, September 12, 2011

JEHLASJOOWWWW

hey guys!!!!
i'm really sorry this blog has been dead for the past few months.
reason being I was so lazy to update it. and there wasnt much to update.
but now, I'll try to make it a journal of my life innnn...... GLASGOW! =D

I am now officially alone in glasgow.
very very sad and lonely. nada lagi orang brunei around my place. buutttttt. that's uni life. I'll just have to deal with that. =]

anyways. this upcoming week will be my induction into the course of MEDICINE!
which as everyone knows is tough as balls.
BUT! I will try my very best to complete it with flying colours. =]

anyways, I'm sorry there're no pictures. there are some in my facebook account and you all are more than welcome to view them.

oh, my O2 number is +447936295858.
so text there from now onwards. =] it'll cost you a bomb. but yeah. what can I do. =D

do keep in contact with me. I miss all of you in brunei LOADS. x]

so till tomorrow.

zisce.

No comments: