Wednesday, September 14, 2011

day number eight hundred THOUSAND!

hallooooooo.
day number 2 aloneee in glasgow. and today was very relaxed. but less than yesterday's. x]


woke up at 7. chatted with syat, skyped with family, ate some FROSTIES.
damn frosties and the milk tastes better here.
anyways, I wasted like 4 hours with them. =D
loveee skyping to see everyone. x]


after that, off to uni to get my student card. which i thought would take a couple of minutes. turned out, it took like 20 mins cos the server was laggy. =\
buutttt. once I had my card, abiiiis. =D
then came the fun part.... a day alone in the city center! =DDD
I went around to get room stuff. like picture frames and a heater.
it was great to just explore on your own. you get to learn lots of stuff that you might miss if you go as a group. like where freaking puddles form! which, in glasgow, is a lot. so yeah. x]
my new bestie, toasty. =D
but yeah. other than that, nothing much happened.
heater is on in my house. so that's really great. =D
tomorrow's the start of the induction into medicine!!!!
exciteddddd. hope i fit in and do wellll. x]
and I cant wait to get my own debit cardddd. heheh.
dapat set up my own internet and such. so yeah.
and I hope the tv gets set up soon. I'll also want to get a guitar. x]


anyways, as always, hope you BRUNEIANS (eseh, ambung tia. hahahaha) are well. =]
i'm cold and lonely over here. so come visit and give me hugs! preferably group hugs. =D


zisce.

No comments: