Monday, September 19, 2011

attempt to post daily : FAILED

hey guyssss!
I am soooo sooo sorry I didnt post anything the past few days.
why? because the WIRELESS FREAKING DISAPPEARED!
cos tetutup kali the plug or something.
and I couldn't switch it on whyyy?
cos the router is in my landlord's office downstairs.
which was LOCKED.
so yeaaahhh.
i was freaking internetless for a day! do you know how boring it is. to have nothing to do. and have no internet??? and no tv?? and no guitar??? DO YOUUU??
but now it's all goooood. =D


so on with the past 3 days!


onnn friday i only had 1 talk at 3-5.
it was reeaaaalllyyy good.
it was delivered by this guy called Prof. Phil Cotton.
he's suuuuuper cool. =D
anyways, it was about 'Being A Doctor'.
and in his talk, you know what he talked about?
Whoopi Goldberg in Sister Act 2.

it was funny aaannnddd very deep as well.
which isnt something I always listen to.
i look forward to more talks done by him.
he INSPIRES me. =D




saturday, I went out to the city aloonneee! =D
it was very very fun for me.
the city is liveeelyyy.




there was music and singing and dancing. it was great. =]








i went out to grocery shop and get some stuff for myself.
anddd i found many new places! =D
such assssss
a chinese take out place which sells halal food! tried it. need more.
new game shops!
another McD branch!
more shops!
and even more shops!
it was a good day.
it did rain a couple of times while I was out.
but no matter! no rain shall DAMPEN my fiery spirit! (see what I did there? =D)


buutttt. unfortunately, when I arrived home, the internet was still down. throughout the night as well. so I had to sleep early. =[


today was an almost great day!
whyyyy?
cos the internet was back up! weeeeehhuuuuuu!
and I got team fortress 2! =D
it is freaking AWESOME.
after playing around, I went to saiful's open house.
saiful's one of the seniors. he's supa cool. =D
I also met moree bruglas people. it was great.
but you know what made the whole trip great?
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
it was like falling in love again. *.*
and the chicken tasted awesome!
and the rice even!
i only wish i was half as good a cook as they are. x]
but the festiveness died down because of 1 thing....
LIVERPOOL FREAKING SINKING AGAINST TOTTENHAM.
it made me sad.
but no matter. the food and company was too great to offset me. =D
then I went back. to study. about knees.
and noowww I'm done. =]
tomorrow's a big big day for me.
so wish me luck! =D

I miss the company of my friends. x]


zisce.

No comments: