Wednesday, February 17, 2010

me worrying about popularity is like the world worrying about aliens.

so anyways, I'm here to tell you of ameen's story with my driver, aki.
si aki ani, he was told to buy one carton of 100 plus. the drink, right?
tapi, sadly, abiis. so he went up to ameen. really close to ameen. and started talking.

aki : MEEN! handrad palas abis meen. angkel inda dapat bali handrad palas!
ameen : ah? handrad palas apa tu???
aki : handrad palas. yang minuman itu ibu suruh bali itu meen!
ameen : owwwwwhhhh! hundred PLUS.
aki : ah, itu meen! yang tinggal hanya yang lem itu meen!
ameen : ah?? apa lagi lem anii??
aki : itu lem yang handrad palas yang warna hijoo atu meen!
ameen : ooohhh. yang LIME. biartia. jangan tah bali.
aki : ya. itu yang ada pepsi tuwiiist itu saja meen.

-__-

anyways. been a while since I gave a movie review. I'll try to recall what I've watched over the past few weeks. and since my laptop is gone, and will be for another week or so (FUCK YOU DEE JAY!), the movie reviews shall be cut downn.

Haunted Universities.
(3/10)
as much as I'm deathly terrified of horror movies, this was one I can watch.
the only part that's scary AND that's about universities is the first one. yang lain antah. talks about some other crap. boring story, ghosts arent THAT scary. not many scary scenes. tho there was one funny part. but yeah.
all in all, SUPER BAD.

Percy Jackson and the lightning thief
(8/10)
pretty good movie. liked the action parts. now I feel like reading the books. they sound really cool. =D
bad parts about the movie is that, the first few jokes were kinda lame. and there were some lame jokes throughout. but it was all gooood. nice movie.

and I wanted to watch tooth fairy, but now abis sudah. =\
movies I wanna watch : tooth fairy, astro boy, the book of eli, how to train your dragon, tekken, alice in wonderland, clash of the titans, iron man 2, and lots of others. =D

i'm super pissed at my tuition now. she has now changed the monday afternoon to monday NIGHT. if she changed it earlier, I could've gone out with my freaking friends! damn youuuu.

and tomorrow, I'm off to the ICC. ada a bio trip that I signed up and was chosen for. so yeah. I hope I get to skip a few classes. x]

zisce.

No comments: