Friday, February 5, 2010

help. me.

i am in a cybercafe in the middle of nowhere.
my mom's in the saloon.
and the worst part is.....
THERE'RE NO GAMES HERE.
no no, wait. that's not the worst part.
there's this pundan guy playing all these JIWANG SONGS. =[
they're scraping on my eardrums!

there are 2 cybers here actually. the other one has COD:MW2! and L4D2! and DOTA! and all other kinds of freaking cool shit. you know what this has? cod 2. and.... PLANTS VS FREAKING ZOMBIES! kudos on the pvz tho but cod2?? :OO
and the mouse scroll thing sounds very annoying. x]
ah well. good thing I brought my harddrive. (I was gonna get games from the OTHER cybercafe. but yeaaaahhhh. now what am I gonna get? MOZILLA KALI. -_-)

anyways, I took more kitten pictures. and I'll need to name... 4 more kittens. cos my other cat gave birth too. so more kittens for us! :D

I should be studying alone at home right now. holding my xbox controller. eating chocolate. and my love, sitting on my lap;
the sound she makes when I hold her;
kumquat, my electric guitar.
I'll be back soon, baby.

zisce.

No comments: