Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm dirty. But you? You're filthy.

Hooorraaaaayyy!
3 days of holidays! That cheers me up like crazy. =D
Good thing about this is that I only have 1 tuition class. Which is on sunday evening. The last moments of my tuition.
Before that, I'll spend my hours trying to finish the saboteur. And spice up my DoTA skills. Cos me is getting rusteh.

So I've finished registering for the belalong trip.
And there's a correction to be made. We only have electricity from 4.30 till 11. Which is... 6 hours and 30 minutes. Enough time to charge my phone and camera and laptop. Oh yeah, I forgot. MY LAPTOP IS STILL GONE! -.-
Will definitely force dee jay to return it by next week.
Or I'll bomb the place. Which is actually doing a favor for everybody. Cos their service kinda sucks. They sell me busted stuff. And other busted stuff. Like dvds. And games.
Being laptopless has officially made me crazy.

Now I can't wait to go to belalong. =D
It would definitely suck if the place was a dump.

And expect more posts from my phone while my laptop is 'away'.
Will edit them if I go online on the pc.

zisce.

No comments: