Friday, February 19, 2010

First unlucky day of the year

Hey everybody.
Yesterday kinda sucked ass. It started off and ended bad.

We didn't go to the ICC yesterday cos it was cancelled. The bus needed for the trip wasn't there.
Why?
Because it was being used to bring the marching people over to the field thing.
And lucky for us, the damned teachers forgot alll about the marching people. And didn't do a single thing to fix our problem. They just took it as it is and went "sorry guys. Trip cancelled. No bus. You can go there by yourselves anyways".
Thanks teacher. You certainly made my day.

And then. At tuition.
You see, my teacher's room is on the 8th floor. Pretty high up, right?
And then guess what?
The elevator broke down. With me freaking inside it! With this other family.
The panel thing didn't work. Can't press nothing on it. No calls, no bell thing, no going anywhere.
The mother of this family totally panicked. And started banging the door and yelling for help. And I was there, just enjoying the show.
The dad called the tuition teacher, the son was helping him.
People heard the lady's annoying banging. And even after they heard her, she still continued yelling and banging.
It was my first time, being trapped in an elevator. And it was as annoying as hell.
After that, up the stairs I went. It was.... Each floor had 3 flights of stairs... 8x3.... 24 flights of stairs. Awesome. Night exercise for me.

I'm still feeling the aftereffects of said day.
It totally sucked ass. And ruined my good mood streak.
Damn youu.

zisce.

No comments: