Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Funny how the smallest specks of doubt makes you question certainties

Today is the 26th national day for brunei.
But sadly, I'm not one who feels like celebrating.
Why?
I'm not really a patriot, so to speak. Too unconcerned to be involved in patriotism.
And, even though it's a holiday, I still have to go for my tuitions.
'Tis a sad, sad day to be azeez.
To lose another one of his precious holidays to the vile scum of education!

Anyways. Off to other stuff.
I went to the ICC the other day for the career thing. For medicine. Organised by the ministry of health.
It's for people who see themselves involved in medicine as their career.
So these are the requirements.
At least 7 subjects with A or B grade in O levels. Check!
At least ABB or BBB in A levels...... Oh shit.
I'll have to work my ass off for 3 Bs, but it's gonna be worth it.

And the bio department in school is organising a field trip to belalong this end of term. For 4 days. :O Fascinating.
Will definitely try to go. It sounds funn. If I have friends to accompany me, that is.
Cons of this trip aree. I'll lose 4 days of school.
What?? Azeez cares about school??
Miraculously, yes he does. He's worried about his grades. Which is a first.
And I'll also miss 3 tuition classes. Expensive tuition classes.
So yeah.

I hope tomorrow has football. I need joy in my life. Even if that joy comes from uselessly kicking a football.

-edited-

zisce.

No comments: