Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BOOP TO THE HEAD

I signed up for the belalong thing already.
turns out, it's not the last 4 days of school. it starts ON the last day of school for 4 days. so thursday till sunday.
more good news about this trip is that, only some people can be brought into belalong. so us going may be a once in a lifetime experience. which is kinda awesome. =D
bad news, everyday, electricity will only be there from 7 till 11 pm. 4 hours of electricity everyday.
OH SHIT.
and reception there will be pretty bad. and there'll be no internet. but I'll try to post up here right after the thing. along with PICTURES. :D
I miss taking pictures with the nikon. darn you abang for taking it away from homee. x(

will need to cut this post short. cos I need to work out my activities for my KACA visit in april.
yes, ha-ha. azeez is going to KACA.
SHADDAAAP. :P

zisce.

No comments: