Saturday, February 27, 2010

One day, (I hope) these titles will be song titles.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel like I should be doing something productive when I'm free. Like study or do homeworks.
Being laptopless HAS made me crazy!

Speaking of my lovely laptop, annoying dee jay people say that it'll be back by next week. =D
Don't know when exactly, but I'll visit the place again next friday. Just to check.
I can't waitttt! =DD

And does anyone know where we can make custom skins for laptops?
I'd definitely love to make one for mine. =]
I'll make a super awesome skin for it. =D
And I'll start working on it if it's possible to make one.
Oh, and xbox skins too. Would be awesome if my xbox looks cooler than the norms. =D

And I finished the saboteur! Yeaaahhh!
It's a super cool game. Go try it.

There's a wedding tomorroww. That I have to go to. At midday.
Then tuitions at 5.30.
Soo.... boring..... =/

zisce.

No comments: