Wednesday, February 10, 2010

marule's repairing theory. total myth, or hidden truth?

I haven't been posting anything at home cos the internet went cacat all of a sudden. and at school, the internet is GONE. one day it was awesomely fast, the next, it disappears.
so anyways. since inda jadi football today, I decided to head to netcom with wafie, then home. where I spent the last few hours trying to fix the wireless. I read about troubleshooting and setting up a connection and all that shit. to no avail it was like pushing down a brick wall.
then, I resetted it. inda jua mau. and then, I remembered marule's 'routine', so to speak, when he encounters something that's busted. "ampas saja. baik tu."
and I did.
AND IT WORKED!!
what in the worlddddd.
so now we have internet again at home. yay. =D

and now I'm off to get ready for my maths tuition.
sadly, I have tuitions now. for maths and chem. =\
ah welll. it's for the best.

and I'm still pretty much amazed by my results. here's what I predicted actually.
bio : C (breakdown : BCC)
chem : B (Breakdown : BCB)
maths : C (breakdown : BC)
ths : C/D (breakdown : CD)
see how far that is?

oh yeah. my ths breakdown is BC. incroiaaablleeeee.

2 more daysss! =DDD

zisce.

No comments: