Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the sound poklens make when they kiss people; muahax!

I'm all alonee in the library. with my grumbling tummy. my ps gang left me so they could eat. not really, they wanted to go, I wanted to go online in the library. so yeah, they left me. nangis ku niii. x]

so it turns out that I can only blog in school nowadays. good thing I rented the locker. so my bag is only filled with one file (chem) and my laptop. so it aint that heavy anymore. I'll throw my chem file in the locker soon. so it'll be lighter. :D
and and, speaking of chem... we won't be having classes from saturday to tuesday!! xD the junes are going on. our labs are used by the oldies(seniors) I think. and she couldnt find us a class. so yep. =DD
and speaking of junes, GOOOOODLUCK to all who take em. (Y)

and and, our assesment results are outtt. xOO I got the whole set. ABCD.
(grade) = (subject) / (attitude)
A = Maths / Good
B = THS / Good
C = Chem / Good
D = Bio / Excellent

bio ku yang D atu pulang excellent wah. palau. -_- I guess the maths teacher really does hate me. =D Yay!
I beat nad in maths. :O I'm turning into a higher level gon than him. noooo. something is definitely wrong with me. chem higher than bio? actually using my brain to think in ths? maths becoming easy? finishing homeworks at home instead of in school?? must be the weightgain. *nods.

well I'm off to eat the nasty burgers they have here. or just drink something. depends.
TTYL. muahax. :D

zisce.

No comments: