Thursday, May 14, 2009

chem rest for 3 days! xD

seems that ps is turing into blogging time. and helping-others-do-their-homework time. (I finihsed my homework at home. again. I prioritised before sleeping. :O) it's like there's a billboard on top of my head which says
'NEED HELP WITH ENGLISH STUFF? ASK AZEEZ! AHAX!'

kelmarin, we didnt have chem in the afternoon. the teacher came 15 mins late cos she had a meeting. then only 5 of us showed up (nadhim, hospital. jacob, went home. rafidah, had a talk) then she looks at us, says "wow, it's like half of the class is gone. (our class only has 8 people) should we cancel the class?". then (only) I said "yes cher, we should!". she looked at me like this: O_O (nada deh, eksen ku) and said "okay, class is canceled" with a smile. yay!

so today, baru chem and ths. chem was alright. blajar pasal Maxwell-Boltzman(pakai Z! poklen!) curve and stuff. pretty okay. ths pasal identifying flaws in an argument. payahh. =[ needs getting used to. but seems alright. I think. after this is bio. and then lunch. and then, maths. boooo-ring. at least it's only an hour. -.-

15 more mins till the end of ps. someone's playing loud music in the ict. the whole library kedangaran. ugly, bassy music. not techno music tho. that's basshunta. pebret shapla. :D

well, gotta go pack up now. inda karang sampat. toodles! *wink wink. ahax ahax. school has made me retarded. and it made me more active in mocking poklens. *nods.

zisce.

No comments: