Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my first post.... from SCHOOL! :O

oooh! OOOOHHH! aku pakai internet skulah! lagging nya muuuu. xD
hahahah. sakai ku wah. I'm doing dumbo stuff on my laptop while trisno and marule are stressing on their homeworks. I finished mine last night. pasal aku rajin. :D

my day today starts off with ps. ends with ths in the afternoon.
after this, I'm off to bio. our mpr is on the 20-something. from core A to core F. that means 6 topics. :O
after bio is break. and then maths. boooo. boring. kelmarin, me and wafie talked about lotsa crap the whole time she was explaining. then when she wanted us to do these questions based on whatever she was explaining. iatah kami bangang. =D we took like 10 minutes to understand what we needed to do. then barutah we did the work. and finished it! in class! for the first time! bangga ku eh. x']
chem, ada test kelmarin. :O some questions payah. specially about the equations. aku inda jawab. :D others were finee. today, I hope just corrections. mun theory lagi, angan2 ku lagi tuuu. xD

hmmmm... class starts in another 30 minutes. well, I'm off to helping the dudes with their homeworks now.
and ooh. the telbru people came. they say there's something wrong with the wiring of the telephone line or something, not the modem. :O so I probably won't be able to go online for a few more weeks. -.-

zisce.

No comments: