Wednesday, May 27, 2009

finalllyyyyy

the contractors came yesterday and fixed the telephone lines.
yay!
but the modem was still cacat.
awwwwhh.
but the telbru people came today!
yayy!
and now it's okay again!
more yays!

so now the internet is back at home. no more crappy dst internet. :D thank youuu dad. x] no, not you telbru. you still suck. xp

tadi, I had a chem test. 2 days ago I had a chem test. tomorrow, nada chem. yay! :D but she gave us lotsa work to do tomorrow. I can either do that, do maths or play the laptop. hmmm.... or study for the bio mpr which will also be tomorrow. :O I'm gonna study hard tonight for that. my aim is a B. *.* maths will be this saturday I think. chem is this tuesday. thinking skills ku low. noooo. I got a 65. =[ a sad sad day it was. ah weellll.

I'm off to take my nap now. will post again soon. :D
byeeee.

zisce.

No comments: