Friday, May 22, 2009

what thinking skills has taught me.

unlike what people may think, thinking skills does not teach you how to think. it teaches you how to identify and assess arguments. such an argument is:

Telbru people spend too much time around telephone signals. Telephone signals give out radiation. Radiation causes people to get down syndrome. Therefore, telbru people have down syndrome.
'Therefore' tells us the conclusion. So the conclusion of the above argument is that telbru people have down syndrome.

THEY STILL HAVENT FIXED THE TELEPHONE LINES AT HOME.
they came yesterday, 'surveyed' and went back. wth. -.-
so now there's still no internet at home. I'm in the cybercafe near hua ho now. good cybercafe. not enough games tho.

and ooh, HAPPY BELATED 17TH BIRTHDAY TO MARULE.
sorry ahir. wanted to post this up yesterday but yeah. and sorry no good present. next year tah. :D

bio mpr is next thursday. I'll do my very best do get better grades than the 1st mpr. which sucked ass. chem is 2nd june. maths is around june. ths alum tau.
I forgot what else to update y'all on. maybe next time in school if I remember or something. =]

zisce.

No comments: