Thursday, May 28, 2009

needing an easy song to practice the guitar on.

I'm bored.
tadi test nya okay but there wasn't enough time. =[ so I ended up leaving out about 3 questions. I did all the high marked ones tho so no worries I guess. and teacher says whoever does this test badly might have to attend some extra classes and take a retest. :O
I have maths and chem homework that I'm too lazy to do. we have to pass em up on sataday. maybe I'll do it tomorrow. if I'm the mood, in the morning. if not, it'll be in the night. if I wont be stuck on fallout 3. x]

so yeah. the only song I know how to play on the guitar right now is 6 months by hey monday. that was a request. :D trying hey there delilah tapi payah since it's not full strumming. 1,2,3,4 has one hard chord. B minor. I wish I had an electric guitar... ah well. :D havent played the drums for a little while. biar ya, rusty. =p maybe if I'm rajin, I'll upload a drum cover or 2. and maybe a guitar cover too. :O
inda jadi, malu ku. xp
maybeee next time. when I totally have nothing to do. *nods.

I am now bored. and hungry. for good chocolates. and pepsi twist. mmmm... pepsi twist.
a lot of pepsi consumption causes cancer! nooooooo!

zisce.

No comments: