Saturday, May 30, 2009

need... electric... guitar...... TUNER!

my guitar fell last night. now the tuning is all wrong. =[
I tried fixing it but I think I made it worse. -_-
so I see lots of people have suggested songs for me to try on the guitar. (2 pulang saja. but it feels a lot to me. :D) I'll try em out after the guitar is tuned. okeh? =D

fallout 3, is ADDICTIVE. :D
I'm trying out talisman online. this online game. bolehlah. the basics are okay I guess. but the english is HORRIBLE. x]
speaking of languages. my malay is getting crappier! so is my english essay skills. xO hari atuu. prize presentation. I forgot what it was in malay (to fill out an absent form) so aku tanya marule. he said 'majlis penyampaian hadiah'. and I totally forgot how to spell penyampaian. :O and I was the top scorer time the malay spelling test dulu. (which was a MIRACLE!) but yeah. sad me.

2 days of holidays are coming up! :D not much but a holiday's a holiday. and little amount of hws to be done. yay!

tomorrow, the guys are going out. hope I can too. kan main l4d. :D si ajeeb kan ikut. main talisman. tapi dad cakap kami kan liat wayang. :O terminator. we'll see what happens..

and and and. MONSTERS VS ALIENS IS AWESOME! FREAKING AWESOME!
10/10 I say. funniest animated movie I've seen in years. 5 thumbs up if I had 5 thumbs. =D

and it has been unanimously decided that wafie is the daughter in the family! :D pasal hari atuu time arah soas, cigu noringsan (my old malay teacher) was talking to us 5sci1s. talk about how we couldnt have passed cos malay kami cawir (cant argue on that. she's right!) and ia talk to all of us except wafie. then ia liat arah wafie and said "eh, kau rupanya tu wafie. cigu pikir kau ani bini2!". and kami semua ketawakan. x]
so that's why he's the daughter.

if I can go tomorrow, I'll post about it. alrightt? :D
ziscay, out!

zisce.

No comments: