Tuesday, April 27, 2010

google now mocks people


today. was THE most UNPRODUCTIVE school day of MY LIFE.
MD just wasted 4 hours' worth of learning and revising. and exams are what, 3 weeks away?
but theeyy think that's goood.
yeaaahhh. we need unproductive school days. because they help in getting us scholarships.

we had an 'MIB talk'.
they talk about what MIB really is.
lemme summarise 4 hours' worth of info.

M - Melayu
be a malay. know your culture. don't be an american or japanese or stuff. be malay. other races, respect malay culture.
I - Islam
respect islam as the country's religion. muslims, pray and never stray from your religion. and of course, don't do things you're not supposed to.
B - Beraja
respect brunei as a sultanate.
other things to know about MIB:
be a good person. dont be a jerk. do good things.

there. I just saved your butt 4 hours' worth of talking. you can thank me later. =D

we had no electricity from close to 1am till about 6 in the afternoon tadi. and that kinda sucked.
then you know what the solution was?
there were huge fuses close to our electric thing.
all we had to do was plug it in.
but the electric people didn't do that. nor my driver or maids. hence, we suffered extra hours of hotness than our neighbours. nice.
since there wasn't electricity, I couldn't play my laptop.
and I can't go to sleep cos it's too freaking hot.
so what i did was, I showered in sweat.
yeah, it was nasty.

I'm partly sick. now I have coughs and a sore throat. my voice was ugly the whole day.
hope I'll be better tomorrowww.

oooh. music reviewwwwwww.

Angels On Airwaves - Love
6.7/10
if you've heard one AOA song, you've practically heard em all. the vocals are kinda similar in all songs. just the background music. some songs had awesome music. others are kinda.... boring. I'm not used to that type of music yet I guess. but it was alright. =]
6.7 cos it was an okay album.

Train - Save Me San Francisco
5/10
Hey, Soul Sister is the best song out of the album. all other songs don't even come close to it's awesomeness. tho some were alrightt, others were.... nyeh.
5 because hey soul sister is worth 4 points. =p

All Time Low - Nothing Personal
8/10
They kinda changed their songstyles a bit. but I say they're still spectacular. =D a few favourites from this album. hope they continue to make more music.
8 cos there were some not so awesome songs. but overall, great album.

Mayday Parade - Anywhere but Here
7/10
I still say I dont like the new singer. makes mayday parade sound weird. like Metallica changing genres to that of We The Kings or Boys Like Girls. weird righttt? butt, some songs had the old mayday parade in em. and those songs I like. =] hope they change back. or get the old singer.
7 because even tho the new mayday parade is kinda weird, they're still good. I miss the awesome drumming tho. now there's just awesome guitar.

movies, still havent watched. =p
I'll watch em when I'll watch em, aight? =D

zisce.

No comments: