Sunday, May 2, 2010

when trains transform.



so anyways, yesterday, during the trip to school.
me and mom were listening to the radio. as usual. listening to brunei greet each other through the radio. which costs 50c. which they prefer over the usual 5c text. or 15, to b.mobile users.
they must be stinking rich with credit. *nods.
anyways, this dude from sayyidina hassan sent a morning greeting.
TO HIS ADMIRE! xD
the dj didn't even try to correct his mistake.
he admire her. so he's her admire. (Y)

and school has been school. I have changed my favourite school day from monday to thursday. why?
cos the first 2 blocks are ps. resting time.
then chem(boring) and bio, which is now a fun fun class due to all the craziness me, mirul, marule and kamal do. but we still do our work. which is pretty cool.
then lunch, which is resting time.
then maths. then free afternoon and night.
so it's basically rest, class, rest, class, home. which is nicer than all the other boring days. =D

I have nothing much to update on.
I'm going to bring stuff to the new house laterrrr. will take pichahs for le vlogz. ahax ehex.
bye!

zisce.

No comments: