Saturday, April 3, 2010

Such a Q-T. Get it?? Cutie?? ... I'll shut up now.

Hiya everybody.
Aren't I such a doll, spending precious vacation time updating my hopeless blog?
Yeah, I know I'm not. Just pushing my luck.

Arrived yesterday around 6am here. Around midnight there.
The driver who drove us was crazy.
You seee. (It's story telling time)
We had 2 options. It's either we go to manchester by train or by car.
By train, it was supposed to be an £85 ride by car to the train station.
By car, it was a £350 agree ride. He agreed so.
Since car is too expensive, we said station.
He went into this heated battle with dad about how car is 'better' than train. But eventually, dad won with train.
But you know what?
He freaking drove us to manch.
And what else?
He wanted £400.
So dad was freaking pissed.
So in the end, he told the driver, since he was a muslim, that if he accepted the 400, it would be haram money since we already agreed 350. Dad gave him more than 400 and just slammed the door in his face.
Then the driver got a guilt attack and wanted to negotiate. But we totally ignored him. So in his face. =D

Then, we rested for a few hours.
Then off to the trafford centree.
Where I sat shortly close to a crazy guy. =D
Enjoyed chatting with him. He was like another pembual. Funny.
And oh, it hailed on the way there. Just a short, calm hail. Cool tho. Cos I've never experienced one before.
Balik, ngalih, tidur.

Today, we went to.... ANFIELD!
Super cool. We got to go on the tour. T'was fun. =D The field was super awesome.
Then shopping here and there, then balik.
Now here we are.

Don't know the plans for tomorrow yet. Probably trafford centre again.
Wanted to go to this place with rides. But due to the weather, inda jadii.

Speaking of the weather,
IT'S FREAKING COLD HERE.
I know, I know.
"London andang sajuk, stupid"
It's COLDER. Ya crazies.
It's 7-9 degrees. And it's SPRING.
What's wrong with thaaat?

Anyways, I'm off to rest.
I feel guilty for not telling my bio teacher I left.
Sorry Mrs Irene. I'll do lots of reading up when I come backk.
And I know my mpr sucks ass. x]
and I know you don't read my blog. But marule does! Marule, go tell her! xD

zisce.

No comments: