Tuesday, April 6, 2010

KENTucky fried chicken

Other than the contrast, do you see anything weird in this picture?


I'm at canterbury noww. at brother's place.
soooo small here. like where a mouse lives. =D
it's 1+ here. and we're still up, playing games.
and hungry.

I'm just here to update.
on.... nothing....
dont know what we're gonna do tomorrow. or where we're gonna go. so yeahh.

we moved in to brunei house in london tadi.
then makan arah this restaurant.
they say brunei house is haunted.
oooooooohhhhhh.
yes, I'm freaked out, but not as much as ameen. she's sleeping there tonight. while I'm faaar away in kent. ehehehe.
things left to buy! : FFXIII, Army of 2, wristbands and more of syat's stuff. I'm running out of timeeee!
gotta go visit... accessorize, a place which sells my nokia battery and an m&s store.
go go go!
and ooh, I cut my hair tadi. with my elder brother. my hair is shorter and less crazy now. but it's a tad too short. =\

BEFORE AND AFTER PICS! (finally, pictures!)





and I miss syattttt. =\
really do. would someone pleaaasseee tell her that?

zisce.

No comments: