Friday, April 16, 2010

woohoo! cake!


helloo.
so it's good news and bads news time.
dude : ani good news, bad news saja ni eh.
me: oh yeah??? daripada kauu..... yeah....

will start off with a piece of bad news, countered by a good one. =D

bad news, our xbox kan kana tapuk soon. so we'll have no xbox to play till june.
good news, my laptop's coming back! =D

bad news, tomorrow night, I've got tuitions. during my busiest school day.
good news, I didn't have tuitions today. =D so I wasted the free time on games. yeahh. (Y)

bad news, I got a D for my bio. and mom told dad.
good news is, he didn't get super pissed! =D he only said a couple of stuff in a non-pissed manner.

ooohh. movie review.

How To Train Your Dragon. (I know, lama udah)
9/10
super awesome movie. =D never knew a scary dragon could be so cute. I recommend people who like animated movies to watch this. or just people who are interested in watching a good movie.
definitely a fav. =D

Date Night
8.7/10
very funny. havent seen steve carrell in a while. and there he was, goofing it up with tina fey. loved the movie. (Y)

zisce.

No comments: