Sunday, April 18, 2010

ahhhh. sweet sunday weekend day.




i woke up at 12. tadi.
then I checked my laptop for my downloads.
then I played dota till 1. =D

then I went to rf at around 3.30. was gonna go to nbk to get games but it was full. =\
so I headed over to rf. and played cod. god it's been long since I played that shit. =D
i played with these crazy ass pros. palui. but after them, I was the best. =D

then tuitions, blablabla, came home. they're already home.
and you know what? si ameen complained about me going out to the cyber.
she said "baik pulang ia ikut tu mun kan ke cyber ganya"
what. the. eff.
macam ia saja kan jalan. -.-
anyways, I'm in too much of a good mood to diss on her. =D

becauussseeeee....
AJEEB FINALLY GOT BOMBED! YEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

now off to celebrate with
laptop laptop laptop.

zisce.

No comments: